- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SUPERTECH R BLACK RED YELLOW FLUO
Made of high-tech microfiber, the Supertech-R have been designed for the demanding competition world. Each element has been carefully designed to afford innovations in protection, improved ergonomics and maximum comfort. The new Supertech-R have the sole and external shin guard in redesigned TPU and an innovative front flex area.
• Made of high-tech microfiber that affords superb levels of flexibility.
• The main microfiber layer provides high levels of waterproofing, durability and weight saving.
• The front flex area has been redesigned and constructed in TPU over-injected on breathable mesh to obtain flexibility and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomically designed external TPU shin guard for an ergonomic and secure fit, affording maximum abrasion and impact resistance.
• The shin guard has a new upper closure with a micro-adjustable ratchet for a secure, precise fit.
• The microfiber panel on the inner side of the boot provides a soft, flat surface for excellent grip and feel, as well as protecting from the heat of the bike.
• Top gaiter in synthetic leather and reinforced with PU following the shape of the leg.
• Achilles heel area in stretch microfiber accordion for greater freedom of movements.
• The side zip mounted on a stretch base allows for an efficient fit. With adjustable Velcro strap for a more comfortable, secure fit.
• Boot entry in TPU stretch panel for greater ease of entrance and removal and a tight fit.
• The shifter protection provides optimum feel and grip.
• Redesigned sole, made of an ultra-light rubber composite, provides excellent grip and feel. It has been redesigned so that the rider can change position and pressure on the footrest.
• Replaceable TPU plate on the back of the heel that protects against impacts and reduces friction in the event of an accident.
• Built in, replaceable, bi-injected TPU slider. With a new screw fitting system that facilitates and simplifies the change.
• Also incorporating an inner biomechanical bootie to form a protective structure allowing total freedom of movement.
• Homologation EN 13634/2010.
|Size||39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48|
Not yet reviewed. Be the 1st to rate this product!Rate this product